Authentic Leader Course
What if being your true self 100% of the time could be your greatest strength?
Drug addict turned 3X successful CEO Michael Brody-Waite will teach you life-changing authenticity:
- Claim your authentic leadership style
- Reclaim 25% of your time back
- Become the spouse, friend, parent and leader you were meant to be
Master the 4 principles of authentic leadership:
- 10 Modules delivered virtually with less than 10 minutes per module.
- A comprehensive Authenticity Assessment
- Short instructional videos explaining the 4 game changing principles of authentic leadership
- Short digital exercises and bi-weekly live group teachings with Michael
- Authentic Leadership Action plan that only requires 60 seconds per day to implement
Hear what people are saying:
"Get ready to walk away with a blueprint and plan to change your life.."
- Jess S., Manager in Corporate America
Michael's unique perspective, stemming from a background in overcoming addiction, allows him to drive change from a simple and pragmatic perspective. He regularly defies the status quo and permeates passion through his leadership. His superpower is guiding leaders and their companies through uncomfortable and challenging growth. He firmly believes that growth starts from within and can ultimately manifest incredible personal and organizational success.
In 2009, Michael left a fortune 50 company at the height of the recession to co-found and lead InQuicker, a healthcare SaaS company that allows patients to self-schedule appointments online. His leadership grew the organization from 2 employees to 50 employees and 20,000% revenue growth in less than 6 years. This exceptional growth landed InQuicker a spot on the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies. Additionally, InQuicker was names "Best Place to Work" by the Nashville Business Journal 4 times and recognized by the Nashville Chamber of Commerce as Healthcare Company of the Year. In 2015, InQuicker was sold to a publicly traded company.
Brody-Waite's accomplishments include being named Most Admired CEO, Top 40 Under 40 by the Nashville Business Journal, and recognized by the Nashville Chamber of Commerce as Healthcare Entrepreneur of the Year.
"I cannot say enough about this course....I want to stand up and give Michael a slow clap. The content is fantastic. The steps will make you a better leader every day."
- Amy C, Manager in Corporate America
"Michael's message resonated at my core....."
- Krista Chapman, Founder, Path and Compass